Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Agneberg highschool


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 This is Agnebergs school located in the town of Uddevalla in western Sweden. Besides Children and recreational program, here are 10 other programs, both theoretical and more practical. All programs are three-year-old. In the month of February, I made my first internship as trainers here! 

4 comments:

  1. i hope you excuse my english. I have not written so many words for many years...Its easyer to understand and speak the language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great ! I envy anyone who can speak more than 1 language .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I hope you understand, that´s most important. Some laughs comes like a bonus...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent some time in South Africa with my German speaking ! Afrikaans speaking and English speaking cousins last year as well as a Danish speaking exchange student at the home.

    One feels in adequate with only the one language at times .. Lol

    ReplyDelete